A refund, credit or exchange may be provided if the following conditions are met:
• Returns will not be accepted unless authorised by an Wheelability Customer Service representative.
• All returns must have a Goods Returns Authority (GRA) number clearly displayed on the external return packaging. A GRA number can be obtained via telephone from our Customer Service team. The issue of a GRA number does not mean that the returned goods will be accepted or a credit will be granted.
• Returned goods must be in their original condition. Packaged goods must be unopened, unmarked and in a re-sellable condition. Wheelability reserves the right to not accept any returned goods that do not comply with these terms and conditions. Wheelability will only authorize a return if the goods are found to be faulty at the time of supply or if compliance is not possible.
• Special order items (not standard stock lines), specifically ordered by Wheelability at a customer’s request will not be accepted for return under any circumstances unless faulty at the time of supply.
• All returns for credit must be communicated to Wheelability within fourteen (14) days of despatch or discovery of a fault in the goods.
• A credit for returned goods requires a copy of the delivery docket, invoice, or documentation showing the customer’s name, date of purchase and a notation clearly stating the reason for return is supplied.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order, unless an error occurred on our part in the shipmen
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Some health and personal care items, cushions, seating, wheelchair backs.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 14 Camber Ave Park Orchards Victoria AU 3114.
Non Refundable items
The following items are nuo refundable
- Tubes - unless we have mistakenly sent the wrong ones.
- Gift cards
- Sheep Skins
- Items dmaged or not in original packaging.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 14 Camber Ave Park Orchards Victoria AU 3114
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If a item has to be returned due to no fault of the client then a credit/refund may be applied for the shipping cost, only to a maximum value of the original shipping costs.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.